11th Grade Students (receiving class rings) & Your Parents,
If you are attending the ring ceremony on Wednesday, September 16th, you need to know the rules of which everyone must adhere:
1. The ring ceremony begins at 9:00 am. All visitors and Distance Learning students must come through the front doors.
2. The ring ceremony will take place in the gym this year due to social distancing
3. Please limit the amount of people to less than 10 total that you plan to attend the ceremony due to social distancing
4. The ring ceremony should last one hour (though it may be less time due to only 50 rings being purchased this year).
5. Once the ceremony is over, if you plan to check out of school you will be counted absent in your remaining classes, and you will not be able to return to school with an unexcused absence that day (this is considered "skipping school" by the laws set for us).
6. If you are an athlete and decide to check out after the ceremony, you will not be able to participate in practice or a contest that day due to GHSA rules stating you must be in school for a minimum of 4 of 7 CONSECUTIVE classes.
7. Distance Learning students (and their families) who purchased a ring are able to be part of the ceremony. IF you cannot be in attendance for any reason, you will still be able to receive your ring.
We look forward to seeing everyone at 9:00 am in the gym on Wednesday who purchased a ring!