Congratulations to the
2015-16 System Teacher of the Year
(L-R) Assistant Superintendent, Dr. Marie Barber; Superintendent Brinson Register, TOY Keith Helms, Assistant Superintendent Corene Hamilton, and High School Principal Kent Richardson
| MISSION STATEMENT
|The mission of Seminole County Middle/High School is to educate and graduate independent thinkers by providing a standard of high expectation through rigorous and balanced curriculum instruction.
| VISION STATEMENT
|The vision of Seminole County Middle/High School to educate and graduate independent thinkers who will become productive world citizens.
| BELIEFS STATEMENT
We believe that
- learning is enhanced through family and community involvement.
- because student learning is the priority of Seminole County Middle/High School, learning needs will be the primary focus of all decisions made by and for our school.
- each student is a valued and unique individual whose needs will be provided for through current curriculum designed to include a variety of instructional approaches.
- the faculty and staff of Seminole County Middle/High School will endorse positive relationships with students which will promote self-esteem, trust, morality and mutual respect.
- a safe environment is essential for student learning.
- the commitment of continuous school improvement will support our vision to educate and graduate independent thinkers who will be productive and responsible citizens.
| WHAT'S HAPPENING AROUND CAMPUS!
SOFTBALL GAME AT 3:00 PM
Varsity Softball is playing today at 3:00 PM against Mt. Zion High School. A win today would place the Lady Indians in the Elite 8 of the GHSA Class A Public State Fast Pitch Softball Playoffs.
Boys Cross Country Team are Region 1A Champs and Girls place 3rd. Dustin Reynolds placed 1st overall. They will compete in the Area meet at Dapady Ranch in Edison this coming Tuesday, October 25 at 11:00 a.m. Good luck!
SPRING SEMESTER MOWR DEADLINE
The Move on When Ready deadline for Spring semester is October 21. ALL documentation and registration information must be completed by this date.
PTO SPIRIT ORDERS
Spirit Order Forms from PTO are due next Friday, October 21. Return to Mrs. Register in Room 102.
FINANCIAL AID AND COLLEGE INFO WORKSHOP
There will be a financial aid and college information workshop for all juniors, seniors, and their parents on Tuesday, October 25 at 6:00 PM in the Seminole Middle/High School cafeteria. Ms. Angie Wilson, a representative from the Georgia Student Finance Commission, will present important information and answer questions concerning colleges and financial planning. This is also the PTO meeting. This financial aid meeting will be a PTO's program.
On Tuesday, November 1st, Ms. Wilson will be available by appointment only from 1:00-6:00 PM to help parents of seniors complete the FAFSA online. Appointments may be made at the workshop or by contacting the guidance office.
ONE ACT PLAY PERFORMANCE
Please mark your calendars to attend the premiere of "The Rules of Comedy" on Wednesday, October 26. Admission will be $2 for students. The middle school performance will be at 10:30 a.m. and the high school performance will be at 2:00 p.m.