Events for Seminole County Middle/High School are posted to an online calendar. You can access this by clicking on the Calendar link on the left under the HOME label. If you need something added or changed to the calendar, please notify Kent Richardson at email@example.com.
See Calendar at bottom of page for future activities.
(L-R) Principal Brinson Register, Assistant Superintendent Corene Hamilton,
TOY Jordan Arline, and Superintendent M. Bonner
The Georgia Parent Survey contains 24 questions and can be completed using personal computers, smartphones or iPads. (A Spanish version of the parent survey will be available soon.) For parents that do not have access to the Internet, parents can sign on at the public library or you can contact the school’s office to set up a time to complete the Georgia Parent Survey at school. All parents are encouraged to participate in the Georgia Parent Survey, because the data will be used to calculate the School Climate Star Rating. Participation is not mandatory, but is highly encouraged. Survey responses are anonymous and will be submitted directly to the Georgia Department of Education for analysis. Data results from the Georgia Parent Survey will not be available to the public and will not be posted online. The URL address for the Georgia Parent Survey is posted below.
Click here for the Georgia Parent Survey: http://apps.gadoe.org/schoolclimate/parents.nsf/Survey.xsp
The vision of Seminole County Middle/High School to educate and graduate independent thinkers who will become productive world citizens.
We believe that
- learning is enhanced through family and community involvement.
- because student learning is the priority of Seminole County Middle/High School, learning needs will be the primary focus of all decisions made by and for our school.
- each student is a valued and unique individual whose needs will be provided for through current curriculum designed to include a variety of instructional approaches.
- the faculty and staff of Seminole County Middle/High School will endorse positive relationships with students which will promote self-esteem, trust, morality and mutual respect.
- a safe environment is essential for student learning.
- the commitment of continuous school improvement will support our vision to educate and graduate independent thinkers who will be productive and responsible citizens.