Events for Seminole County Middle/High School are posted to an online calendar. You can access this by clicking on the Calendar link on the left under the HOME label. If you need something added or changed to the calendar, please notify Kim Orrick at email@example.com.
AdvancED Parent Survey
Seminole County Middle/High School is engaged in an ongoing continuous improvement process of which all students, teachers, and parents are an important part. We use the AdvancED Parent Survey as a means to gather your opinions to help target areas for the school system to improve as well as effective areas to continue. Your opinion is important to us, and we ask that you take the time to complete the survey. The online survey is available at:
In order to complete the survey, type the link above into your browser. Please be assured that your responses to this survey will be anonymous and your honest opinions are appreciated (no name will be on the survey and all parents use the same link).
You may complete the survey on your own or you may come to the school during Open House on September 8 from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM and use school IPads. The survey is brief and should only take a few minutes of your time. The survey should be completed no later than September 12, 2014.
It is very important that we have parent input into our improvement process. If you have any questions, you may contact the school at the number listed above. Thank you in advance for your support of Seminole County Middle/High School’s improvement efforts.
Homecoming Against Brooks County Trojans
October 10, 2014
T-Shirts are available for purchase from any member of the Annual Staff or Mrs. Albritton.
Order yours by September 30. Prices are as follows:
Adult Short Sleeve - $12*
Adult Long Sleeve - $15*
Youth Short Sleeve - $10
Youth Long Sleeve - $13
*Add $2 for 2X and 3X
See Calendar at bottom of page for future activities.
Congratulations to the
2013-14 System Teacher of the Year:
The vision of Seminole County Middle/High School to educate and graduate independent thinkers who will become productive world citizens.
We believe that
- learning is enhanced through family and community involvement.
- because student learning is the priority of Seminole County Middle/High School, learning needs will be the primary focus of all decisions made by and for our school.
- each student is a valued and unique individual whose needs will be provided for through current curriculum designed to include a variety of instructional approaches.
- the faculty and staff of Seminole County Middle/High School will endorse positive relationships with students which will promote self-esteem, trust, morality and mutual respect.
- a safe environment is essential for student learning.
- the commitment of continuous school improvement will support our vision to educate and graduate independent thinkers who will be productive and responsible citizens.