Events for Seminole County Middle/High School are posted to an online calendar. You can access this by clicking on the Calendar link on the left under the HOME label. If you need something added or changed to the calendar, please notify Kim Orrick at email@example.com
For the first time, the Georgia Department of Education is making available a short Parent Survey, so that you as parents and guardians can give feedback to the DOE on how education in our schools is going. While not mandatory, it is asked that ALL parents and/or guardians please take part in this process. The survey itself is only 20 questions long and should take no longer than 5 - 10 minutes to complete. All you need is an Internet connection. If you would like to participate and don't have internet access, the public library offers free service or you can contact our school offices to set up an appointment to complete this survey. The purpose of this survey is to continue to improve your child's education!
The link to the survey is:http://admin.doe.k12.ga.us/gadoe/sla/gaparents.nsf/Survey.xsp
See Calendar at bottom of page for future activities.
Congratulations to the
2013-14 System Teacher of the Year:
The vision of Seminole County Middle/High School to educate and graduate independent thinkers who will become productive world citizens.
We believe that
- learning is enhanced through family and community involvement.
- because student learning is the priority of Seminole County Middle/High School, learning needs will be the primary focus of all decisions made by and for our school.
- each student is a valued and unique individual whose needs will be provided for through current curriculum designed to include a variety of instructional approaches.
- the faculty and staff of Seminole County Middle/High School will endorse positive relationships with students which will promote self-esteem, trust, morality and mutual respect.
- a safe environment is essential for student learning.
- the commitment of continuous school improvement will support our vision to educate and graduate independent thinkers who will be productive and responsible citizens.